Natural Body Tips
The secret to a beautifully maintained body is to lavish the same care on it as you do on your complexion and make-up. For this, you need to take into account both general maintenance and any other special needs that you may have. Cosmetic beauty products do provide assistance in many ways, but the natural body care tips are the ones which have been tried out through centuries and provide the kind of effect you desire.In this world vibrant with colors, blessed natural herbs and with a treasure trove of grandmother’s recipe, people have found many ways to enhance their natural beauty with the help of natural body care secrets. Whatever care your body needs.
- Has cellulite been a cause of your tension in recent times? There are quite a few cellulite home remedies that can take care of your problem in a natural way. For this, add two drops each of rosemary and fennel essential oils to about 1 -2 tablespoons of almond oil. Massage this mixture thoroughly into the affected areas, every day for best results.
- Oil like almond oil which is rich in vitamin E is a traditional favorite when it comes to removing makeup. It does not leave behind any trace of makeup and at the same time nourishes any skin type.
- Using essential oils for massaging your body before bath will help to relieve your body of stress and ensures a healthy functioning of your body.
- Just a slice of lemon will help to lighten darker patches but do not use this on dry or sensitive skin.
- Ubtan, easily prepared, is considered as the best body cleanser ever since the Vedic times. It has gentle softening and cleansing effects. Many different blends of ingredients are possible but the most popular one uses ground coriander, ground cumin, ground fenugreek, ground liquorice and chickpea flour (besan). If you have oily, blemished or combination skin, blend this mixed powder in yogurt or diluted lemon juice. For dry skin, mix it in milk or cream and for normal skin, mix it in rose water. Make a smooth paste and rub on the skin. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off with warm, followed by cool water.
- Prepare body masks made of turmeric powder, sandalwood powder, chickpea flour, neem leaf powder, powdered orange peel, ground almonds and yogurt (for oily, sensitive, normal or combination skin) or almond oil or rose essential oil (for dry skin). Apply the mix with a brush on your face, neck and other areas of your body, avoiding the delicate areas around the eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, and massage and rinse off with cool water.
- For those of you with excess body hair, find natural way of hair removal with the help of a mixture made of sugar and lemon juice. Place the mixture on low heat and simmer for few minutes while stirring constantly, until it forms a honey colored sticky solution. While still warm, with the spatula smooth over the area, from which you wish to remove hair. Now, press down cotton strips on the sugared area and when the strips stick, pull them off.
Natural Beauty Tips
Why the average woman spends so much on crèmes and lotions beats logic. Millions of dollars will be spent worldwide on beauty products in an effort to stop the inevitable...the loss of beauty that comes with ageing. There are those who will go to extremes of cosmetic surgery, liposuctions and injections to stop looking aged.
Agreed, beauty is not just the whims of women, it has a lot to do with her self-esteem and confidence as well. But the above isn't required; women can take care of themselves far better incorporating some Natural Beauty Tips and ideas in her daily life.
Natural Beauty Tips for a Healthy Body
Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday helps flush out toxins from the body that damage skin and hair.
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables gives the body the necessary vitamins and minerals that help rejuvenate skin and hair. Carrots, oranges, apples and cucumbers are great for the hair, skin and nails.
A diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids (fish) helps condition the body.
Regular exercise helps keep the body fit and the metabolism high which is great for the body. A regular 30-minute walk can work wonders for your health. Exercise makes you feel young and look young.
Regularity is important. Exercising twice a week, or drinking 10 glasses of water when you wish, is not going to help.
5 Natural Beauty Tips for a Beauty Regime
Got an oily skin? Wash the face with ice-cold water before and after rubbing a slice of tomato on your face.
Get rid of the artificial bleaches. Naturally bleach your face by rubbing a slice of lemon or potato on your face every alternate day. Avoid lemon if your skin type is dry.
For dry skin, use the cream of milk to rub on your face, hands, or legs. Cream acts as a natural moisturizer.
Wash your face regularly with gram flour. Gram flour removes dirt and acts as a natural scrub. For dry skin, use cream with white flour to rub of dirt. Finish with gram flour scrub.
Soapnut works as natural shampoo for your hair leaving it smooth and conditioned. Use drops of lemon or curd to get rid of dandruff; beer for shine.
Stress in personal and professional life, lack of sleep, proper diet and exercise are some of the reasons why the body may deteriorate before its time. Wearing make-up, as most women have realized today, is not enough to mask wrinkles, dark circles and worry lines on the face.
Natural Beauty Tips, like those mentioned above, help women lead a healthy lifestyle. When the body is healthy and the mind calm, it shows on the face. Women must understand that natural beauty does not come from a flawless complexion or perfect features. It comes from within; a happy soul and a smiling face filled with warmth and laughter.In the end, aging is a natural process. No amount of age-defying or anti-wrinkle crème or gels, injections or liposuction can stop the inevitable designed by Mother Nature. Women who accept this will live happier.